By making your booking via our website, you confirm you have read, understand, and agree to the following terms and conditions of hire with BounceHouse.
- A responsible adult must supervise the unit at all times.
- Under no circumstances must the equipment be interfered with or moved.
- In the event of high winds or inclement weather deflate the inflatable immediately.
- Never overcrowd a unit and segregate different aged children.
- Ensure that no persons are on or in the inflatable while inflating or deflating and never remove the plug without first checking.
- Persons using the inflatable must remove footwear, belts and glasses.
- No toys, sharp objects, food or drink are allowed on the unit.
- No water, foam or other fluid to be used on the unit.
- The hirer is responsible to cover any hard surfaces adjacent to the entrance/exit with mats or soft materials.
- No adults or pets are permitted to use our inflatables.
- No children are ever permitted to climb on the walls of the inflatable.
- Never allow children to run out or jump down from the unit.
- On units with slides children must go down feet first and never head first.
- Any damage or loss must be reported immediately.
- The hirer will pay all monies due upon installation.
- The hirer is responsible for the inflatable whilst in your care.
- Cleaning costs will be charged if the unit is returned in an unacceptable condition.
- Any malicious damage or loss of the unit is the hirer’s responsibility.
- Once the equipment is installed it must not be moved, have items added to, be altered in any way or used for any other purpose other than that which it has been designed for, without written permission from BounceHouse.ie.
- The proposed operating site for the equipment is clear of any obstacles that may prove to be a hazard for safe operation of the equipment and clear of any underground services (gas/ electricity/water). BounceHouse.ie cannot be held responsible for any damage to underground services by the erection of any supplied equipment.
- Only children between the age of 2 and 12 years shall be permitted to use the unit. In addition, no child whose height exceeds the height of the unit shall be allowed to use the unit.
- Please note that all persons using this inflatable do so at their own risk.
- The hirer agrees this contract for and on behalf of all persons who come into contact with the unit whilst the unit is in their care.